Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Romancing Spring"

All over the world, spring is being celebrated. I, for one, have waited in anticipation for Spring to usher in it's joy of rebirth, the sleeping trees and bushes and exotic plants that encompasses my yard. Nothing more exciting for me is watching my cherry tree erupt in beautiful exaltations of flower.
The cherry blossom is more than a flower. It represents a newness for life. The cherry blossom is a celebration for tomorrow. Life is hard enough with all that we have to tend with. But with the cherry blossom, we have time to reflect on the joys in our own lives. The people who love us. The friends that are true to us. The pets that share our homes. Our co-workers that become our second families because we spend so much time with them. The neighbors that live next to us. Spring is a time to Romance our future. A time for anticipation. A time to make new decisions. A time to reflect our past. A time for accounting. A time for change.
The photos are from my cherry tree. I have waited for several blossoms to appear before taking these photographs. Using my digital SLR, I took these photos this morning, under a beautiful 10:00 am sun with dew from last nights cold still resting on the petals. With a chill in the air and the music of the birds in the background, I took several photographs. These are the ones that I found most attractive.
Each photograph has it's own version of Spring poetry. I hope you enjoy each one and recongize the beauty of the cherry blossom.
hrallen


1 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

Beuatiful pictures Hrallen

April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home